HIP & JOINT
(each serving/50 mL contains)
|Chondroitin sulphate||2500 mg|
|Rosemary oil||250 mg|
|Vitamin E acetate||500 mg|
|Vitamin B1 HCl||2.5 mg|
|Zinc chelate of glycine, hydrate||294 mg|
|Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM)||2500 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||25 mg|
Zoleant Hip & Joint is specifically formulated for horses to support and maintain healthy joints, muscles and cartilage, and assist in recovery from injury. Periods of high activity place additional demands and wear on the mobility and health of horses, whereas the aging process slows down the natural renewal in older horses.
Additional key formulation benefits are:
- Omega 3 – relieves arthritis related inflammation and pain as well as slows the rate of joint dehydration.
- Glucosamine – boosts the glycosaminoglycan and hyaluronate levels in joints; essentially stimulating cartilage growth and thickening synovial fluids for improved mechanical joint function and decelerating arthritis progression.
- Chondroitin – ensures healthy cartilage by absorbing fluid (particularly water) into the connective tissues. It also inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage, and it provides the building blocks for the body to produce new cartilage.
- Chelated Zinc – provides an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity, which is ideal for joint inflammation. Coupled with sulphur, it creates keratin.
- Vitamin E – is a proven antioxidant providing protection and repair.
- Hyaluronic Acid – restores and repairs joint health as well as supports the cartilage cushion.
- MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) – is essential for pain relief, discomfort and swelling in a variety of joint, bone and hip disorders.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For ensured natural mobility support, a 2 - 4 month protocol is recommended:
Mix 50 mL daily with the feed for 60 – 120 days.
Zoleant Hip & Joint is available in 16 oz. (473 mL) packaging.