NATURAL OTIC CLEANSER
Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Glycerine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glucose Oxidase (from Aspergillus niger), Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Zoleant Ear Cleanser is a natural formulation to gently clean ears, dissolve wax buildup, and relieve itching and head shaking. The product contains diluted alcohol to dry out the ear canal without causing any irritation and tee tree oil for anti-inflammatory effects and reducing any swelling of the outer ear. Regular use of Zoleant Ear Cleanser assists in the prevention of otitis externa in dogs, especially in some breeds that have large, droopy ears.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For excessively dirty ears: apply 2-3 times daily for several days until the ear is thoroughly clean.
- To maintain healthy ears: use 1-2 times weekly on a regular basis.
- Apply liberally into the ear canal and massage the base of the ear.
- Allow the pet to naturally shake its head to loosen debris from the ears.
- Always apply after bathing or swimming.
Zoleant Ear Cleanser is available in 4 oz. (118 mL) and 8 oz. (237 mL) packaging options.