ADVANCED MOBILITY SUPPORT
(up to 5 kg)
(5 - 15 kg)
(15 - 30 kg)
(> 30 kg)
|Glucosamine||100 mg||200 mg||400 mg||600 mg||75 mg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||100 mg||200 mg||400 mg||600 mg||75 mg|
|Rosemary oil||10 mg||20 mg||40 mg||60 mg||7.5 mg|
|Omega-3||162 mg||324 mg||648 mg||972 mg||121.5 mg|
|Omega-6||7.2 mg||14.4 mg||28.8 mg||43.2 mg||5.4 mg|
|Vitamin E acetate||20 mg||40 mg||80 mg||120 mg||15 mg|
|Vitamin B1 HCl||0.1 mg||0.2 mg||0.4 mg||0.6 mg||0.075 mg|
|Zinc chelate of
|11.76 mg||23.52 mg||47.04 mg||70.56 mg||8.82 mg|
|Methly sulphonyl methane (MSM)||100 mg||200 mg||400 mg||600 mg||75 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||1 mg||2 mg||4 mg||6 mg||0.75 mg|
|Product (1 pump
provides 2 mL)
|2 mL||4 mL||8 mL||12 mL||1.5 mL|
Zoleant Hip & Joint is specifically formulated for dogs and cats to support and maintain healthy joints, muscles and cartilage, and assist in recovery from injury. Periods of high activity place additional demands and wear on the mobility of the animal whereas the aging process slows down the natural renewal in older dogs.
Additional key formulation benefits are:
- Omega 3 – relieves inflammation and pain caused by arthritis, aids in the proper brain and eye development of puppies and kittens. Improves cognitive function in older pets.
- Hyaluronic Acid – restores joint health, repairs damage to the joints as well as supports the life of the cartilage cushion. In addition it is important for growing shiny coats, promoting healthy skin and maintaining healthy gum and eye health.
- MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) – is essential to relieve pain, discomfort and swelling in a variety of hip, bone and joint disorders.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin – together they repair joints, stimulate cartilage growth and thicken synovial fluid, thus improving mechanical joint function and slowing the progression of arthritis.
- Zinc – provides an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity which is an ideal complement for joint inflammation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For ensured natural mobility support, a one-month protocol is recommended according to the matrix provided above.
One pump is equivalent to 2 mL of product.
The solution should be administered directly into the mouth or by mixing with the pet’s food.
Zoleant Hip & Joint is available in 4 oz. (118 mL) and 8 oz. (237 mL) packaging options.